Umtentweni Bowling Club
What to wear on the green
To show that we are responsible and proud of our club and distric, the Umtentweni Bowling Club kindly requests visitors and members to comply with the following dress code:
Both genders may wear
- Flat soled shoes of any
colour(white, black or brown is preferred).
- White, cream or club
coloursmay be worn.
- Tailored, knee-length shorts (boxer or cargo type are not allowed) may be worn with long or short plain white socks.
Head gearshould be white or club colours.
- White or green (club
colour) jerseys may be worn: visitors may wear their club colours.
- Tee, polar or crew neck shirts are not permissible.
- Shirts, blouses
anddresses must have collars.
- Dresses must be a decent length (not too short please).
- Open sandals with backs are permitted.
- No need to wear socks.
- Short socks should be worn with short pants.
- When marking a game, club dress will be applicable.
- When taking part in club competitions the club dress code will be applicable (even when played on non-club playing days).
- Both genders in a team must be similarly dressed (Skips please ensure your players comply).
- Men wear tailored white or club
colouredtrousers or shorts with white socks).
Our Generous Sponsors
We would like to thank our sponsors for their generous support. Please support them like they have supported our club.